Analyst / Associate - Private Equity
Great Opportunity to Work With a Dynamic PE Fund
• Assist and support the team with analysis of investment opportunities
• Conduct financial modelling on a project basis
• Carry out industry and financial research
• Assist with presentation materials
• Assist the team managing the investment portfolio
|Job category||Front Office|
|Salary||To be discussed|
|Requirements for entry||
• Minimum 2 years or more experience within Investment banking, Financial Advisory, Private
Equity or Consulting.
• Strong user of database and Microsoft software.
• Competent with financial modelling.
• Strong knowledge of corporate finance and accounting.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team player.
• Good command of English language both in speaking, reading and writing, preferred.