Non Yen Rates Trader
Business Unit: Fixed Income
be a part of the firm's interest rates and derivatives
trading team located in Tokyo. The successful candidate
will assist in trade execution of U.S. Treasury, Swaps & MBS.
The candidate will work closely with the sales, research,
and quant teams.
· Make markets in USD rates, focusing on trading Swaps, Treasuries, Euro Govies, etc.
· Analyze market movements, providing updates & trade recommendations to clients regularly
· Utilize macroeconomic research to create fixed income marketing materials and
· Identify system constraints while working with quantitative analysts and technology to
consolidate pricing systems and execution platforms
|Job category||Front Office|
|Requirements for entry||
· BA/BS in mathematics, computer science, engineering, statistics, finance or economics
· Familiarity with applied statistical methods preferred
· Strong technical and quantitative skills using R, Python, Matlab or other
· Excellent attention to detail, and work ethic
· Effective communication skills across multiple levels of a diverse organization
· CFA designation desired