Equity Research Analyst (Associate)
An exciting opportunity exists for a junior Research Analyst, to join a TOP Investment Bank
Analyze companies' financial statements and provide advice to investors
Experience researching and analyzing global corporations
· Analyze industry macro trends and company financials under the direction of the Senior analyst.
· Build and maintain financial models and industry databases insuring correct and up-to-date information for research reports that are distributed to internal/external clients.
· Review business and trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources in order to gather, synthesize and interpret data on companies followed by the Senior analyst.
· Write and publish research reports as well as communicating recommendations to sales, trading and clients.
· Develop marketing materials for clients, meet with management teams of companies and attend industry conferences where appropriate.
|Job category||Front Office|
|Requirements for entry||
The Successful Applicant
· Bilingual candidate fluent Japanese and English
· Strong quantitative aptitude and qualitative reasoning
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Strong work ethic and drive to excel professionally
· Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Strong PC literacy or demonstrated aptitude to learn quickly